Tuesday 23 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hi all,
Just a quick one to wish you all a very happy festive season.
I've got all my shopping done, presents bought and cards sent.
Hooray!
Although I have to admit that my christmas cards were a bit of a disaster - I missed the posting date, then tried to write them all in a hurry, and wrote 'merry christmas and all the best for 2008' on the first 30...I thought briefly about opening them all and changing it, but decided just to send them as they were...some people might not even notice, and it'll probably give a few of my friends and family a laugh at my expense...
Anyway - there are loads of things I should be getting on with, but I'm getting into the festive spirit, and ignoring them all!
Went out last night to a couple of local hostelries, the Riverdale and the Hollybush. Good to meet some people who remembered my Granny & Granda Robson and who talked lovingly of them, and their time at Willow Bog Farm.
Better go now - I've got presents to wrap up!

Wishing you all the very best for 2009.
kathryn

1 comment:

Joepsalm said...

A novice at blogging - in fact blogging awful! It's just that my wife picked you up from Radio Tyne I think and as we are very "Irish" we regard Northumberland pipes as best cousins of the uillean pipes, though not quite on a par. NEVERTHELESS it is good to hear you on Look North and here on the internet. More strength to your elbow from Mary and Joe Horkan